whatsapp
Brigade Lakefront

Under Construction Property in Whitefield ,Bangalore

Starting at ₹ 75.55 L To 2.16 Cr

Brigade Lakefront is one of the latest residential developments of the Brigade Group. This multiphase development is a located close ITPL main road, prime residential areas of the city. This residential project presents one of the residential plans derived in the recent days projecting the elegance of the nature and simultaneously incorporating the latest technologies into the every stage of development. This well designed residential towers project is accompanied by blissful landscape area and large open space ensuring the residents with best living conditions.

Read more

Apartments

2 , 3 , 4 BHK

Area

3360 Sqft

Status

Under Construction

Region

East Bangalore

View Details  
Godrej Air

Under Construction Property in Hoodi ,Bangalore

Starting at ₹ 58.45 L To 1.53 Cr

Godrej Air, a novel residential project developed by Godrej Properties. This is unique residential project is plotted in the midst of cool and natural surroundings. This project is an ideal choice for any individual or family aspiring to choose a residence with best natural features at the same time provide comfort space with essential convenience ensuring the residents to feel every minute of the residents with the pleasure. Godrej Air is developed in 6.6 acres land area.2 residential towers each of them, having G+17 floors.

Read more

Apartments

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

Area

1853 Sqft

Status

Under Construction

Region

East Bangalore

View Details  
Assetz Here and Now Featured ImageAssetz Here and Now

Under Construction Property in Thanisandra ,Bangalore

Starting at ₹ 48 L To 96 L

Assetz Here & Now, an Ongoing residential project located in Rachenahalli, off Thanisandra Main Road, Behind Embassy Manyta Tech Business Park. This project is an innovative venture of Assetz property, which is well versed, in grasping the change requirements and has updates in the market needs and trends. Development area of the project is 3 Acres. Every individual unit is designed well such that it is suitable to modern lifestyle without compromising in any traditional aspects. Nature friendly design coupled with modern architecture is the best combination in order to create an ideal space and achieve the best within the available limitations.

Read more

Apartments

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

Area

1385 Sqft

Status

Under Construction

Region

North Bangalore

OFFER

Pay 5% Now Remaining 95% in 12 Easy Installments

View Details  
Assetz 63 Degree East

Under Construction Property in Sarjapur Road ,Bangalore

Starting at ₹ 29.65 L To 87.33 L

Assetz 63 Degree East is a novel residential project located at Chikkakannalli, Sarjapur Road – East Bangalore. It is developed by Assetz property, a well-known real-estate developer of Bangalore. The total development area of this project is 26.38-acres (17.7 acres is used for apartments), in which 60% of the area is preserved as open space for amenities and eco-friendly landscape area.

Read more

Apartments

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

Area

1396 Sqft

Status

Under Construction

Region

East Bangalore

OFFER

Woodwork complimentary, Pay 5% Now and No Pre EMI for 12 months

View Details  

Quick Way To Save Time!!

All the request are handled in just 5 minutes.

Under Construction Properties in Bangalore

Do you consider it is wise to invest in under-construction properties? Yes, it as a better decision to always invest in such properties. And you are open to plethora of under construction apartments in Bangalore. It gives you options to verify properties that fits into all your requirements.

Buying an under construction property in Bangalore

The first and foremost advantage for buying under construction property in Bangalore is you need not run from pillar to post to fetch the complete home loan. Relaxation to pay the installments will ease out the finance tensions. Second, you get the brand new home unlike ready-to-move-in apartments. Unsold ready-to-move-in properties might face maintanence issues. Third, you may avail of offers like gift vouchers, interior solutions at minimal price, etc.

GST

As per the latest GST, affordable & luxury under construction properties are at 1% & 5% tax slabs.