1 BHK Ready to Move Flats in Bangalore

Bren Imperia View

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 58.06 L To 1.3 Cr

A style of its own, Bren Imperia is “a jewel in the crown” to rejoice as your dream home. This venture is rendered by Bren Group.Bren Imperia stands tall in Sarjapur Road nearby Wipro Corporate Office.The prestigious project is in the phase of under construction encompassed in 16 acres. The project offers 2BHK (1359-1386 sq ft) and 3 BHK (1778 sq ft). It is designed inline to enhance the comforts and suit the modern lifestyle. All are 3-sided ventilated flats.The novel venture engages around 74% carpet area and built with an aluminum formwork system.

Read more

Apartments

1 BHK

Area

1778 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

East Bangalore

View Details  
Bren Champions Square View

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 49.07 L To 1.07 Cr

Bren Champions Square is the latest residential venture developed by Bren Corporation. This project is located opposite to Decathlon, Sarjapur Road - East Bangalore. This under-construction property sprawls over 4.5-acres. There is a commercial block within the development area, situated right at the entrance of the project. Bren Champions Square offers you 2bhk and 3bhk apartments that range from 1195-1613sqft. The spacious inter-partition areas within exclusive units enable the residents to move around without any hassle. Unique featured like the solar-powered lamp, 8-ft high balcony windows, and German Kitchen are also included.

Read more

Apartments

1 BHK

Area

1644 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

East Bangalore

View Details  
Godrej Air

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 58.45 L To 1.53 Cr

Godrej Air, a novel residential project developed by Godrej Properties. This is unique residential project is plotted in the midst of cool and natural surroundings. This project is an ideal choice for any individual or family aspiring to choose a residence with best natural features at the same time provide comfort space with essential convenience ensuring the residents to feel every minute of the residents with the pleasure. Godrej Air is developed in 6.6 acres land area.2 residential towers each of them, having G+17 floors.

Read more

Apartments

1 BHK

Area

1853 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

East Bangalore

View Details  
Assetz Here and Now Featured ImageAssetz Here and Now

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 48 L To 96 L

Assetz Here & Now, an Ongoing residential project located in Rachenahalli, off Thanisandra Main Road, Behind Embassy Manyta Tech Business Park. This project is an innovative venture of Assetz property, which is well versed, in grasping the change requirements and has updates in the market needs and trends. Development area of the project is 3 Acres. Every individual unit is designed well such that it is suitable to modern lifestyle without compromising in any traditional aspects. Nature friendly design coupled with modern architecture is the best combination in order to create an ideal space and achieve the best within the available limitations.

Read more

Apartments

1 BHK

Area

1385 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

North Bangalore

OFFER

Pay 5% Now Remaining 95% in 12 Easy Installments

View Details  
Rohan Iksha

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 28 L To 1.45 Cr

Green views from every corner of your house are just so refreshing. This unique feature is in Rohan Iksha, a latest residential development by Rohan Builders. This under-construction innovative residential project is amid an amazing lush green outfield area, providing a splendid view to the residents. It is located at Bhoganhalli, Marathahalli – East Bangalore. This multiphase venture has the studio, 1bhk, 2bhk, 3bhk, and 4bhk apartments.

Read more

Apartments

1 BHK

Area

2243 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

East Bangalore

View Details  

Search Properties in Bangalore

Configuration

       

Budget