336 Flats in Bangalore for sale 90 Lakhs to 1 Crore

Assetz Here and Now Featured ImageAssetz Here and Now

Thanisandra,Bangalore

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 48 L To 96 L

Assetz Here & Now, an Ongoing residential project located in Rachenahalli, off Thanisandra Main Road, Behind Embassy Manyta Tech Business Park. This project is an innovative venture of Assetz property, which is well versed, in grasping the change requirements and has updates in the market needs and trends. Development area of the project is 3 Acres. Every individual unit is designed well such that it is suitable to modern lifestyle without compromising in any traditional aspects. Nature friendly design coupled with modern architecture is the best combination in order to create an ideal space and achieve the best within the available limitations.

View more

Apartments

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

Area

1385 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

North Bangalore

OFFER

Pay 5% Now Remaining 95% in 12 Easy Installments

View Details  
Durga Petals address

Mahadevapura,Bangalore

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 97.99 L To 1.46 Cr

Durga Petals is ready to move in apartments project in Mahadevapura, East Bangalore developed by Durga Projects. Offering 2BHK & 3 BHK flats for sale (1133 – 1693 sq ft) near Whitefield, if you are eager to live in a pristine environment isolated from unwanted disturbance from the urban surrounding but yet prefer proximity with the important landmarks around you then Durga Petals is an ideal choice for you. This luxurious residential project located in Mahadevpura Outer Ring road. This unique residential project sprawls across 5 acres with 8 residential towers each of them having G+18 Floors. 

View more

Apartments

2 , 3 BHK

Area

1693 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

East Bangalore

OFFER

Investor Stock Available @ Best Price

View Details  
Prestige Lakeside Habitat Overview

Varthur,Bangalore

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 98.4 L To 2.53 Cr

Prestige Group presents their new residential development Prestige Lakeside Habitat located in Varthur. This is a mixed development township sprawled across 102 acres land area provides option of residential apartments and luxury private villa units both enclosed within this unit development area. Arista, Baylene and Clara are the types of the villas units and Andrina, Basil, Calliope etc are the names assigned for apartment blocks. Totally 11 residential blocks are available in this project. 80% area of the development area is preserved as open space, utilised for amenities and other landscape features. Multiple Clubhouses are dedicated to apartment blocks and villa is present close to the respective blocks. Swimming Pool, Skating Rink, Children’s Play Area, Water Body, Mini Golf Course. Amphitheatre, Multipurpose plaza are major amenities among the huge list of amenities available in this project.

View more

Apartments

2 , 3 , 4 BHK

Area

3130 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

East Bangalore

View Details  
Arvind Skylands

Jakkur,Bangalore

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 64.8 L To 92.6 L

Arvind Skylands is a novel residential apartment project developed by Arvind Infrastructure located along Jakkur main road, North Bangalore. This mid segment development sprawls across 4.5 Acres land area. Development area of the projects has colossal landscape area with best community amenities installed with the green serene. Over 400 residential units are available in this project. 11 residential blocks developed in this land area provides space for 2 ,2.5 and 3 BHK units with the SBA ranges from (1057-1482 sqft). The project is approved by BBMP and has obtained essential clearance from authorities.

View more

Apartments

2 , 3 BHK

Area

1482 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

North Bangalore

OFFER

Avail ZERO GST Offer

View Details  
Mahaveer Ranches

Sarjapur Road,Bangalore

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 32.5 L To 92.48 L

Mahaveer Ranches is an luxury apartments project near Hosa Road Junction developed by Mahaveer Group. This project is located in the East Bangalore zone. This project is developed in 15 Acres land area. The total number of units available in this project is 1090 units. This residential venture is offering 2 and 3 BHK apartments for sale in Bangalore. SBA units were available in this project range from 1161 sqft-1726 sq ft. Master Plan of Mahaveer Ranches. More than 50% of the development area is reserved for landscape amenities and other modern facilities available in this venture.

View more

Apartments

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

Area

1726 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

East Bangalore

View Details  

Still you are Searching....

Configuration

       

Budget