whatsapp
bangalore

Bangalore is one of India's prime megapolises and it's major IT hub that houses some of the premier global tech giants as well as numerous start-ups. Being the IT Capital of the country, the city sees a rapid inflow of a young, tech-based workforce almost on a daily scale. These youngsters often seek out apartments for sale in Bangalore to meet their accommodation end rather than going in for independent villas or houses. The choice of these apartments would be often dependent on the location of their workspaces. Focusing on the trend, many realtors are underway with many under-construction projects as well as ready to move in projects in Bangalore.

The workspaces are often built at the IT hubs within Bangalore such as Whitefield, Electronic City and so on. Hence these commercial and office zones also dorns the avatar of a residential zone with countless housing options where the major segments will be apartment complexes. Out of the zones that provide the best apartments for sale in Bangalore are South Bangalore and North Bangalore.

According to the estimates and statistics procured from our real estate data analytics the most sought after residential areas for the apartments for sale in Bangalore are :

North Bangalore :

  • Thanisandra

Thanisandra is one of the upcoming locales of North Bangalore with some of the most spectacular residential complexes in the region. Some of the major builders in Thanisandra are Arvind SmartSpaces, Sobha Ltdetc.

The major civic amenities in Thanisandra are:

Hospitals in Thanisandra: Sri Sai Hospital, Chirayu Hospital etc
Schools in Thanisandra : Inspire Public School, Bright English School and St George Public School
Restaurants in Thanisandra: One for the Road, Mama's Restaurant and Ozy Hotel
Shopping Centres and Malls in Thanisandra: Elements Mall and Anagha Arcade

South Bangalore:

  • Bannerghatta Road

Bannerghatta Road is said to be one of the most peaceful regions in the metropolis. It is the roadway that connects Audugodi, Electronic City Phase-I, NH 48, Somanahalli and Kaggalipura near Kanakapura Road. The main developers of Bannerghatta Road are Axis Concept, Valmark Group etc . It houses many IT Companies as well as educational institutions, thus becoming a favorite residential area for the denizens of the city.

The major civic amenities near Bannerghatta Road:

  • The Hospitals located in Bannerghatta Road: SAKHII HOSPITAL, Rainbow Children's Hospital & Apollo Hospital.
  • The major Schools located near Bannerghatta Road: VIBGYOR High School, Radcliffe School & AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School
  • Employment Hubs in Bannerghatta Road: IBM, Bosch, and Infosys.

For more information about the apartments for sale in bangalore check out our property listings below.


Apartments for Sale in Bangalore (458 projects)

Assetz-63-Degree-East-Featured-Image

RERA ID : PR/171030/000980

Assetz 63 Degree East Sarjapur Road,Bangalore

Assetz Property

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

26.38 Acres

26.73 L -78.73 L

Exciting OffersWoodwork complimentary

ready-to-moveReady to move in

Bren-Imperia-Featured-Image

RERA ID : PR/170907/000390

Bren Imperia Sarjapur Road,Bangalore

Bren Group

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

16.33 Acres

61.41 L -1.28 Cr

ready-to-moveReady to move in

Bren-Champions-Square-elevation

RERA ID : PR/170915/000395

Bren Champions Square Sarjapur Road,Bangalore

Bren Group

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

4.5 Acres

49.07 L -1.04 Cr

ready-to-moveReady to move in

Godrej-Air-featured-image

RERA ID : PR/170819/000006

Godrej Air Hoodi Main Road,Bangalore

Godrej Properties

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

6.6 Acres

58.45 L -1.53 Cr

under-constructionUnder Construction

Brigade-Lakefront-Featured-Image

RERA ID : PR/KN/170731/000503

Brigade Lakefront ITPL Road,Bangalore

Brigade Group

2 , 3 BHK

20 Acres

93.36 L -1.85 Cr

ready-to-moveReady to move in

Assetz Here and Now Featured Image

RERA ID : PR/KN/170731/000797

Assetz Here and Now Thanisandra,Bangalore

Assetz Property

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

3 Acres

48 L -96 L

Exciting OffersPay 5% Now Remaining 95% in 12 Easy Installments

under-constructionUnder Construction

Quick Way To Save Time!!

All the request are handled in just 5 minutes.