whatsapp

Bangalore had the cornerstones placed by the chieftain Kempegowda across four directions. And Hebbal was located to be the last point during his reign. But now, the city has outgrown beyond everyone’s expectations. With Bangalore International Airport, north Bangalore locations were in the spotlight. Furthermore, the State Government wanted to carve alternate roads towards Airport to avoid traffic congestion. Due course, Thanisandra was part of it. The properties for sale in Thanisandra are creating new waves in the real estate sector.

Neighbourhoods:

Hebbal, Jalahalli, Sahakar Nagar, Arkavathy Layout, Coffee Board Layout, Telecom Layout, RK Hedge Nagar, HBR Layout, Amrutahalli, Kalyan Nagar, Horamavu, Kothanur are the predominant regions embracing the prime location.

Lumbini Gardens, Hebbal Lake Park, Elements Mall, Manyata Tech Park, Jakkur Aerodrome, Regal Hospital are some of the noted landmarks surrounding this area.

Properties in Thanisandra:

You will be awestruck to find outstanding projects in this area. Esteemed builders have already plunged into this location.

Here are some of the projects to be in your hit-list.

Appreciation Value:

North Bangalore’s real estate sector has spread its wings wide with the inception of Bangalore’s International Airport. Simultaneously, the properties for sale in Thanisandra are regarded highly like any property in East Bangalore. If you are willing to invest right now, then knowing the land value is the first step. The approximate value for apartments & villas varies between Rs. 3,636 to Rs. 13,650 per sq ft, & Rs. 3,780 to Rs. 4,500 sq ft respectively. And plots starts from Rs. 3,250 per sq ft.

Thanisandra is an upcoming residential locality in north of Bangalore. It is famous for a lake that brings in many tourists and migratory birds. Because of location and peacefulness, properties in Thanisandra have been in high demand. The locality gives residents a peaceful life away from the hustle-bustle of the city.

Thanisandra has good connectivity with the Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore, commercial hubs, major IT firms and public transportation such as railway stations. Being a famous area in north Bangalore, the demand for apartments in Thanisandra has been blooming.

Thanisandra’s strategic location with good connectivity with Bellary Road, Hennur Road and Old Madras Road has given ad added advantage to the real estate industry to grow in this region. The Outer Ring Road has also played a major role in enhancing the connectivity, thus increasing the demands for flats in Thanisandra.

Employment hubs such as Fortune Summit IT Park, Manyata Tech Park and Mantri Manyata Energia make the region perfect for IT professionals looking for flats in Thanisandra.

The close distance to the Outer Ring Road and Bellary Road gives a major advantage to Thanisandra. It will help in bringing the apartments in Thanisandra the attraction from people it needs. The demand for flats in Thanisandra has increased among home-buyers with upcoming infrastructure projects such as Peripheral Ring Road and Metro Rail.

Educational institutes like VIBGYOR High Jakkur, Jain Heritage, North Hills International School, Royale Concorde International School and Kensei School will bring in high demands for apartments in Thanisandra from residents with families.

Major reputed hospitals such as Columbia Asia Hospital, Ovum Hospitals and Bangalore Baptist Hospital will act as a significant advantage in the high demands for apartments in Thanisandra.

Major properties in Thanisandra include Arvind Sporcia, Provident Harmony, Sobha City Casa Paradiso, Mims Residency and Goyal Orchid Piccadilly.

bed-icon
rupee-icon

Budget

status-icon

Properties For Sale in Thanisandra (21 projects)

Assetz Here and Now Featured Image

RERA ID : PR/KN/170731/000797

Verified

Assetz Here and Now search-icon Thanisandra,Bangalore

Assetz Property

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

3 Acres

48 L-96 L

Exciting OffersPay 5% Now Remaining 95% in 12 Easy Installments

under-constructionUnder Construction

Arvind-Sporcia-Featured-Image

RERA ID : PR/171010/000768

Verified

Arvind Sporcia search-icon Thanisandra,Bangalore

Arvind SmartSpaces

2 , 3 BHK

5 Acres

68 L-97.06 L

ready-to-moveReady to move in

Navanaami-Platina-Featured-Image

RERA ID : PR/171026/000519

Verified

Navanaami Platina search-icon Thanisandra,Bangalore

Navanaami Projects Pvt Ltd

2 , 3 BHK

1.5 Acres

43.66 L-72.52 L

ready-to-moveReady to move in

Bhartiya-City-Nikoo-Homes-Featured-Image

RERA ID : PR/171014/00019721

Verified

Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes 2 search-icon Thanisandra,Bangalore

Bhartiya City

2 , 3 BHK

21 Acres

59.1 L-1.03 Cr

under-constructionUnder Construction

Quick Way To Save Time!!

All the request are handled in just 5 minutes.