whatsapp
offers-header

Best Offers

location-icon
bhk-icon
rupee-icon

Budget

status-icon

Offers (47 projects)

Assetz-63-Degree-East-Featured-Image

RERA ID : PR/171030/000980

Assetz 63 Degree East search-icon Sarjapur Road,Bangalore

Assetz Property

1 2 3 BHK

26 Acres

26.73 L-91.71 L

Exciting OffersWoodwork complimentary

under-constructionUnder Construction

Assetz Here and Now Featured Image

RERA ID : PR/KN/170731/000797

Assetz Here and Now search-icon Thanisandra,Bangalore

Assetz Property

1 2 3 BHK

3 Acres

48 L-96 L

Exciting OffersPay 5% Now Remaining 95% in 12 Easy Installments

under-constructionUnder Construction

Sobha-Dream-Acres-Entrance

RERA ID : PR/KN/170729/000223

Sobha Dream Acres search-icon Panathur Main Road,Bangalore

Sobha Limited

1 2 BHK

81 Acres

44.11 L-81 L

Exciting OffersDiscount Upto 5 Lakhs*

under-constructionUnder Construction

Century-Infiniti-Featured-Image

RERA ID : PR/170916/000376

Century Infiniti search-icon Sarjapur Road,Bangalore

Century Real Estate

2 3 BHK

2.25 Acres

79.72 L-1.25 Cr

Exciting OffersInvestors Stock Available @Best Price

ready-to-moveReady to move in

Godrej-United-Featured-Image

RERA ID : PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/171010/000003

Godrej United search-icon Mahadevapura,Bangalore

Godrej Properties

2 3 4 5 BHK

8 Acres

1.31 Cr-3.73 Cr

Exciting OffersDiscount of 100 Psft on CLP

ready-to-moveReady to move in

Durga-Petals-Featured-Image

RERA ID : PR/171014/000571

Durga Petals search-icon Mahadevapura,Bangalore

Durga Projects

2 3 BHK

8.5 Acres

97.99 L-1.46 Cr

Exciting OffersInvestor Stock Available @ Best Price

ready-to-moveReady to move in

Quick Way To Save Time!!

All the request are handled in just 5 minutes.