whatsapp
bangalore

Bangalore, the term itself gives us the chills of excitement and luxury even in the smallest elements of living. Renowned for its world-class work culture, Terrific growth and amazing people... Bangalore is surely a place where anyone would love to reside in and that is said, Either you want to start a new life or a family you will surely get tremendous Flats for sale in Bangalore.

Areas like Sarjapur road and Old Madras road have their own sense of speciality in terms of all the factors a normal individual is looking for to relocate to. Both the areas are most prominent and demanding areas today in real estate as they have a potential growth and value in the forth coming years! Before you could imagine locating to these areas, let's go through the perks and reasons of choosing so.

Sarjapur Road:

Covering the most lively areas of Bangalore like Kormangala, HSR, Hosa road, Electronic city, Harlur road etc... Sarjapur road is the most favoured areas. BE it a flat, plot or anything for that matter Sarjapur roads has it all for you! City's best Schools, Work place and attractions are in and around Sarjapur.

The Major reasons to choose Sarjapur Road:

  • The Tech parks of the areas around Sarjapur road has grown immensely which is boon to real estate and the best reason to invest in the property here. Tech parks like, RGA Techpark, Prestige Tech Park II, J P Morgan etc are well known and emerging businesses in this locality
  • In schools, Orchids The International School, Harvest International School etc are the best ones which are well-known for your child's overall development and are at a small distance.
  • In Hospitals, Columbia Asia Hospital, Suwarnamukhi Hospital etc are best known for their service and excellence in this area
  • This area is also surrounded with best restaurants and shopping Malls in the city like Little Italy, Via Milano, Rural Blues and Market Square, The Forum Mall, PM Arcade respectively.

Old Madras Road:

This area is pre dominant in real estate. Infact, in today's Market, Old Madras Road is extensively gaining popularity with its beautifully designed properties and nearby facilities which makes any individual's life convenient and provide ease to their livelihood. Apartments in these areas are at best prices you can ever dream of!

The Major reasons to choose Old Madras Road:

  • Public Transports: You have the nearest metro station Baiyappanahalli and Swami Vivekananda road in the same line and Bangalore being a metropolitan city would surely provide you an ease in travelling to any part of Bangalore. Not only this, Buses are also the most convenient modes of transport in this area as you can board them anytime you plan to commute.
  • In Schools and Hospitals: National Academy School, Sacred Heart Convent etc and Manipal Hospital, RichFeel Trichology Center etc respectively
  • Tech parks and more: RMZ Infinity, Bagmane Tech Park and top companies like Sypnosis, HAL, CAASP etc are located in this area
  • Feasibility of areas: Areas like Indiranagar, Old airport road, MG road, Banaswadi etc are distance of below 10 kms from Old Madras Road
  • Attractions: Malls like Gopalan signature, Orion East, VR Mall, Phoenix and the best lively places of Bangalore like Parks, Restaurants, Pubs etc are situation in and around Old Madras road.

For more details about the flats for sale in Bangalore check out our property listings below and get in touch with our experts to pave way to your dream house.


Flats for Sale in Bangalore (445 projects)

Assetz-63-Degree-East-Featured-Image

RERA ID : PR/171030/000980

Assetz 63 Degree East Sarjapur Road,Bangalore

Assetz Property

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

26.38 Acres

26.73 L -78.73 L

Exciting OffersWoodwork complimentary

ready-to-moveReady to move in

Bren-Imperia-Featured-Image

RERA ID : PR/170907/000390

Bren Imperia Sarjapur Road,Bangalore

Bren Group

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

16.33 Acres

61.41 L -1.28 Cr

ready-to-moveReady to move in

Bren-Champions-Square-elevation

RERA ID : PR/170915/000395

Bren Champions Square Sarjapur Road,Bangalore

Bren Group

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

4.5 Acres

49.07 L -1.04 Cr

ready-to-moveReady to move in

Godrej-Air-featured-image

RERA ID : PR/170819/000006

Godrej Air Hoodi Main Road,Bangalore

Godrej Properties

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

6.6 Acres

58.45 L -1.53 Cr

under-constructionUnder Construction

Brigade-Lakefront-Featured-Image

RERA ID : PR/KN/170731/000503

Brigade Lakefront ITPL Road,Bangalore

Brigade Group

2 , 3 BHK

20 Acres

93.36 L -1.85 Cr

ready-to-moveReady to move in

Assetz Here and Now Featured Image

RERA ID : PR/KN/170731/000797

Assetz Here and Now Thanisandra,Bangalore

Assetz Property

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

3 Acres

48 L -96 L

Exciting OffersPay 5% Now Remaining 95% in 12 Easy Installments

under-constructionUnder Construction

Quick Way To Save Time!!

All the request are handled in just 5 minutes.