62 Apartments in Thanisandra

Assetz Here and Now Cover Image

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 49.07 L To 1.02 Cr

Assetz Here & Now, an Ongoing residential project located in Rachenahalli, off Thanisandra Main Road, Behind Embassy Manyta Tech Business Park. This project is an innovative venture of Assetz property, which is well versed, in grasping the change requirements and has updates in the market needs and trends. Development area of the project is 3 Acres. Every individual unit is designed well such that it is suitable to modern lifestyle without compromising in any traditional aspects. Nature friendly design coupled with modern architecture is the best combination in order to create an ideal space and achieve the best within the available limitations.

View more

Apartments

1 , 2 , 3 BHK

Area

1385 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

North Bangalore

OFFER

Pay 5% Now Remaining 95% in 12 Easy Installments

View Details  
Arvind Sporcia Cover Image

Flats for sale in Thanisandra

Arvind Sporcia in Thanisandra, Bangalore

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 47.57 L To 1 Cr

Arvind Sporcia, is a novel residential project developed by Arvind Smartspaces pvt ltd, located close to Rachenahalli lake, Of Rachenahalli-Thanisandra Road, North Bangalore. This community venture is developed in 5 Acres, 7 residential towers each of them raised up to 14 floors. Residents of the higher floors can view the serene view of Sunrise and Sunset over proximately located Rachenahalli Lake.

View more

Apartments

2 , 3 BHK

Area

1586 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

North Bangalore

View Details  
Navanaami Platina  Cover Image

Flats for sale in Thanisandra

Navanaami Platina in Thanisandra, Bangalore

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 45.15 L To 84.28 L

Good Infrastructure, finest neighbourhood where the residents can find best options available in the proximity to ensure the family best Education, best health care and have quality deals for shopping along with best transport facilities, perfect setup for the residential development. Navanaami Platina falls in this category.Navanaami Residency, one of the finest real estate developers of south india introduces their novel residential venture Navanaami Platina, located in Thanisandra road, one of the finest residential location of North Bangalore. This project is spread across 1.5 Acres.

View more

Apartments

2 , 3 BHK

Area

1960 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

North Bangalore

View Details  
Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes II Cover Image

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 69.52 L To 1.08 Cr

Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes, is a part of colossal project Bhartiya City located in Thanisandra Main road, north Bangalore. Bhartiya City is themed to develop a mini town sprawls across 125 Acres, with every essential feature included in them right from the natural background to the high-end services like center of Information Technology, Retail space, Large Central park, Hospitals, Luxury Hotels, Office Towers Education Centres, all embedded with this huge campus.

View more

Apartments

2 , 3 BHK

Area

1574 Sqft

Status

Up Coming

Region

North Bangalore

View Details  
Sobha City Casa Paradiso  Cover Image

priceTagImg Starting at ₹ 1.46 Cr To 1.6 Cr

Sobha City is a luxurious residential project developed by Sobha Limited located in Hedgenagar, off Thanisandra main road, North Bangalore. This community township venture is developed in 36 Acres. Developed based on Mediterranean theme, 65% of the total land area is preserved as open space. Clan of well raised trees forms a canopy over the low raised 4 BHK Duplex Row Houses called Aristos (28 Units). In addition to this, project has 3BHK Super Luxury Apartments called Casa Paradiso(74 units), Casa Serenita, (126 Units) and Mykonos(224 Units) both are of Luxury Type Apartments

View more

Apartments

3 BHK

Area

2193 Sqft

Status

Ready to Move

Region

North Bangalore

View Details